If you are looking for a dead easy screen capture software program that does not cost a fortune, then I am going to show you exactly that.
Camtasia is well known as one of the most popular and most advanced screen capture programs available on the market. I have used Camtasia and have to agree that it is a fantastic product with superb features.
The problem with Camtasia though is that it costs $300 at the time of writing this post, and I am not prepared to spend that much on a screen capture program. The other problem that I had with it was that a lot of these advanced features were complicated and cumbersome to implement, and I personally had trouble using some of them.
With this in mind I decided to do a search for simple and easy screen capture software that did not cost a fortune. I ended up finding a program called Ink2Go which appeared to exactly what I was looking for.
The Ink2Go screen capture software was a measly $19.90 (which is a lot cheaper than $299 for Camtasia) so I decided to give it a try. The worst case scenario was that I had wasted $20 so I decided to purchase it.
Since that day I have used it for every single instructional video that I have made ever since, and it has functioned perfectly for me. This easy screen capture software program was comparable to Camtasia, but much more simple to use.
Ink2Go has 14 simple buttons on just one toolbar that are easy to use and include features such as:
- Writing pencil with different colours
- A highlighter in different colours
- A text feature
- An eraser to fix up mistakes
- A mouse pointer button to switch from the pencil or highlighter back to a normal moue pointer
- An option of using a white board to draw on or whatever is currently on the screen
- An option to wipe the board clean and start again
- An option to select the exact dimensions of your video by adjusting the four corners of the video
- A record button
- A web cam button (the web cam can be easily dragged to any section of the screen
- A minimise button to hide the toolbar if preferred
And what about sound and picture quality you may ask?
Well you can watch the short demonstration video that I did below and see for yourself. In my opinion the sound and picture quality are just as good as Camtasia and there is no difference.
If your looking for a simple and easy screen capture software program that works well and is affordable, then in all honesty you need to experience Ink2Go yourself. You can trial the product for 15 days if you want to see if you like it first, before paying the one time price of just $19.90
Image Copyright (c) from 123RF Stock Photos