Create A Professional Website In Less Time Than It Takes To Cook A Meal…
…regardless of your age, background or experience!
Let’s be honest.
Creating websites can be a scary thought.
It is probably the greatest obstacle that stands in the way of people starting an online business. Technical acronyms like HTML, SQL, PHP, CSS, FTP make it all sound very complicated.
For someone that has never designed a website from scratch, it can be very difficult to know where to start. There is so much information on web design out there, it is normal to become overwhelmed.
Half the battle is searching for accurate information that is factual, and then you have to put all the pieces of the puzzle together to make sense of it.
Who has the time to do all that?
This book will massively cut short your learning curve, and enable you to become a web design expert in record time. Everything that you need to know has been jam packed into it – without the fluff.
Learn exactly how to build your online presence step by step, through a detailed and structured process that makes it so easy that anyone can now have a website they can be proud of.
And not only that, but if you are having trouble and need some personal assistance with your site, I am available via email or through my website, & I’m happy to help you with whatever you need.
Don’t take this offer of support lightly either…
I have managed to build and sell many sites from scratch, including one that sold on Flippa for $42800, with expected earnings to continue generating between $3500 to $4500 revenue per month.
So, without wanting to brag, it is fair to say that I know what I am talking about…
The book will save you hours of time and frustration, if you simply follow the proven blueprint that I have laid out for you.
Here is just a glimpse of the skills you will have after reading this book:
- Choose & register your domain name (find out exactly what you need to know to choose the right domain name for your particular situation)
- Set up your website hosting (choosing the wrong hosting company can create a lot of headaches down the track. There are certain things that you need to know before you make a decision, and I will show you how to get it discounted as well)
- Configure your domain & web hosting (this is a nightmare if you have never done it before, but I have made this process super easy for you. The methods that I show you are really simple.)
- Install WordPress on your website (you will be shown a drop dead easy method that literally takes about 30 seconds – and is idiot proof)
- Know your way around your Content Management System (If you’re going to be adding content to your site, you have to know how to use it. Get familiar with every important aspect of your new website)
- Configure your website installation (To get the most out of your website, it is important to adjust the settings correctly to ensure peak performance, and to maximize your Google search rankings)
- Customize your website’s look & feel (To personalise your website you will need to install selected themes and plugins, but unfortunately some of these are full of viruses and malware that can infect your computer – find out which ones are really necessary to have, and are also safe to use)
- Add pages and posts to your website (Posts and pages are not the same thing – discover what the differences are, and how to use them)
- Connect with social media (you will want to do this to increase your traffic and exposure, and to build your own online community)
- Track your website statistics (you will want to know how your site is performing and to keep track of various trends. You can use this data to make strategic decisions to increase your traffic and your revenues)
- Add a newsletter to your website (list building is considered the most important part of an online business, because it gives you an opportunity to follow up on those people that didn’t buy the first time around. Creating a newsletter and offering something of value is the starting point of building a list)
- Add a local map to your site (if you have an offline business and you want people to easily find where you are located, this is a feature that you should really be using – especially considering it is free)
- Protecting your website against hackers (the last thing you need after working really hard to create a great site, is to have a hacker break in and destroy it. This is simple once you know how, and protects your entire website to keep it safe)
And once you have created a few websites of your own you will have the option to start building and selling your websites, just like I have done myself. After a bit of experience, you will find this a very lucrative business model.
Or, if you are not interested in selling websites, you could hire yourself out to build websites as a freelance web designer. Web designers are always in demand, as most people have no idea how to create their own website – so, this is just another option for you after reading this book.
But, getting back to the book, there is no need to worry if you don’t think you have the knowledge or experience. The entire process is laid out for you, step by step and is very easy to follow. And, this includes screenshots and detailed instructions – so you won’t ever get lost.
You are now only a few steps away from having access to the website design blueprint that I personally use myself, to build my own sites. For such a small price, it really is a “no brainer” for anybody wanting to quickly learn how to build websites.
And don’t forget you can contact me if you’re stuck on anything!